Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



God blessed me with yet another beautiful day!

Today I woke up to a phone call from my 19 year old son who is now officially a SAILOR! I am so proud of him. We spoke for about an hour. He graduated from boot camp on Friday and is now in New England for his "A" school!

Hubby gave me a beautiful vase full of all my favorite flowers! I also got a wonderful foot rub, he's the best!

My middle daughter spent the day with me on Saturday. We did alot of shopping and an evening and night of sewing! We had a great time!

My sweet little baby girl gave me a single flower, balloon and a card! She was terribly excited for me to open it up! She also gave me a small foot rub!

I finished my day with sewing a bit...the entire house is asleep, it is very peaceful and that is my favorite time to create!

I hope each of you had a wonderful day as well!

2 comments:

janae said...

Sounds like you had a great day! You can't possibly have a 19 year old!!!

Laurie said...

Yes, I do have a 19 year old! I consider myself a young mom! I had him when I was 20! LOL I just can't believe that he is 19!!! It seems like just yesterday he was running around in a diaper with little curly locks dangling from his head! *sniff*