Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Do you see what I see?

My DH calls me at work, just so proud. He says to me, "Honey, I used your camera tonight!" I say, "Non using camera man, say what?!" He said, "I took a picture and I want you to share it with you internet friends." I said, "OOOOOHHHH KAY!"

I get home, upload the pictures to the computer to find 5 pictures that are nothing but a big ole blur, and one really cool one. So here it is....



His message to all you mothers out there..."When you think you have kids up your butt all the time, imagine how this CHICK feels!"

This hen is roosting in one of our oak trees and she just taught her chicks how to get into the tree. Seems like they are not quite ready to be out from under her just quite yet!!! That is 9 chicks all huddles under and around their mother on a limb, in the ole oak tree!

ENJOY....

1 comment:

janae said...

Oh my goodness! I've never seen anything like that before. Just amazing.