Wednesday, May 7, 2008

AND THE GRAND FINALE WINNER IS......



Ebay ID: romeruffy
Thank you Kary for submitting this precious photo of PRINCESS BROOKLYN in a *BLoWiN*BuBbLeS*BouTiQuE* creation!

If you haven't been following, I asked all my past customers to submit a photo/photo's of their little sweeties in one of my creations! This was part of a month long celebration. The GRAND FINALE was one not to be missed!

Miss Kylie was the "JUDGE"! She went through ALL the photos and selected her favorite! I figured since the creations were for little people, I should have a little person pick the winner!

Miss Brookly's prize is going to be a VERY special one....she is going to get to help me design HER VERY OWN special custom set!!!!! This is a design idea I've been waiting for just the special moment to create! I am so excited!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to each one of you who took the time to submit photo's of your precious babies! They were all SO STINKIN cute! I would have NEVER been able to pick a winner! I would have been sewing for a year because I couldn't have just picked one!!!

THANK YOU to ALL my customers, you have truly made these past two years a wonderful experience for me! I have enjoyed talking with each of you, making new friendships along the way and of course, creating for your little angels! I am truly blessed!

~Laurie

No comments: