Saturday, May 3, 2008

Circus, circus...oh we love the circus!



The girls in the group are really bringin it on! Jenn, of felicitys*flair, is offering this amazing Circus set this week! OH my, the details! Jenn is a very talented designer who pays close attention to ALL the details!

How adorable is little Emma? I love this picture, when I look, I am guessing that she is thinking about an M&M that just fell to the ground! Am I right, Jenn??? Oh and I can't forget to mention those sweet cheeks, I could just pinch them!!! Softly of course, he he he!!!


This two piece set is soooo girly! I love the comfy shirring, this would so be a hit with Kylie, she is all about the comfort! Jenn is offering this set for your little one in sizes 1 through 10!


Way to go Jenn on another fabulous creation! Click here to see the auction on Ebay!

No comments: