Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A new ADVENTURE!!!



Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. We have been ever so busy with the PARISBEBE launch, and my new "ADVENTURE". My sweet friend Timi of CINNAMON GIRL STUDIO has been working so hard on creating a website for my business. YOU HAVE TO COME CHECK IT OUT, she did an amazing job! It is so much more than I ever imagined! It is bare, but it is LIVE!!! Keep checking as I will be adding new things to the store frequently. www.blowinbubblesboutique.com

9 comments:

The Gourmet Momma said...

oh, I LOVE the new site! Just beautiful!!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Wow Laurie! That is awesome! Great work to both you and Timi. :) Shelley

janae said...

Love your site. It's beautiful! I love the Marie set you have listed.

Annette said...

It looks great Laurie!!!!! Congratulations on your new site!!

Laurie said...

Thank you girls! I need to get my rear in gear and get it stocked now!

Jessica said...

Awesome Laurie!! The new site is beautiful!! Timi is the bomb!!

Willow Tree said...

Congrats:) What a beautiful new site for you to show off those fabulous designs!
Brooke

Bowznstuff said...

It is absolutely beautiful - congrats on your fab new site :)
Cree

Laurie said...

Thanks Jess, Brooke and Cree... I am such a slacker... I need to get it stocked! Working full time and Ebay is just killin me! LOL

Laurie