Sunday, March 2, 2008

Royal Albert, Paradise



Royal Albert, Paradise.
This weekend, while re-covering my dining room chairs, I glanced inside my china cabinet. I thought, what a perfect match. I started taking pictures to share with my groupmates and Jess reminded me of just how beautiful the set is.

Black and white, simple, yet makes such a statement.... which brings me to this post. I would love to have the teapot that matches this set. It is discontinued, dated 2003. The rims are trimmed in platnium. If you know of a place that still has some pieces, post me a web addy!

6 comments:

janae said...

Have you tried using google or Ebay? I'm sure you have. Anyway, what a pretty pattern.

Bumble Bee Designs said...

Laurie I just love that china it is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how well it matches the fabric you brought for your chairs.
Great job! :)

Pietrina

Laurie said...

Thanks girls, a friends was able to point me to a good site who has a lot of the pieces. No teapot, but I'll keep watchcing! LOL

Jessica said...

Love this china, sure wish I could have bought a set when it was out!! I'm still keeping a lookout for you, we'll find it soon!!

sunshine*kisses said...

have you tried http://www.replacements.com/ they have a ton of stuff

hugs
Johnett

Laurie said...

Johnette, yes.. Linda told me about it, I haven't checked it in a few weeks....I must get to looking!!! Thanks a billion!!!