Sunday, March 16, 2008

I WANT TO TRICK IT ON IN TO TOWN!



oH My goodness, my neighbor has a new toy! He is always tinkering with something, this month it is a mud/hunting buggy! Ok, so the tires are about 5 feet tall and this thing is LOUD!!! I told my hubby that he really couldn't do no hunting with that thing, it would scare off anything in its path!

We put Kylie over the fence and hubby put her up there for the picture. When it was time to come back home, Kylie says no! I want to go for a ride! I told hubby I just want to "Trick it on in to Town"!! LOL

How fun will this be to go to the mud hole in!!!!???

5 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to take that thing for a spin! LOL!!!! Your neighbor must have a pretty big garage!
Hol

janae said...

Okay, that's just crazy. Hope he has alot of land to play on.

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like fun!

Wendy said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hysterical:)

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

How fun does that sound!!
I tagged you Laurie, you can check my blog for more info. :)