Monday, March 31, 2008

Stay tuned for some really cool stuff!!!



April 2008 marks the 2 year anniversary for *Blowin*Bubbles*Boutique*! I have a few fun things in store to share with my past customers, my mailing list customers and for potential customers!

For the first event, I will be offering a custom MERGIRL tee auction on EBAY, starting at 2.00 no reserve and $2.00 shipping! This will start sometime tomorrow, Tuesday April 1st. AND NO, THIS IS NOT AN APRILS FOOLS TRICK!!!!

Be sure to stay tuned, there are more fun things that will be coming through out the month of APRIL. If your not on my mailing list, you might want to sign up!

Why am I doing this... I want to give a little back to my customers! I want to give someone the chance who does not own a *Blowin*Bubbles*Boutique* creation, the opportunity to see my quality and customer service!

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THE GRAND FINALE, it's going to be one awesome prize!

Thank you all who have made these past two years a wonderful experience for me. I treasure all the friendships I have made and I am very excited to make new friends as well!

HUGS!!!
Laurie

3 comments:

jscott said...

I can't wait to check out the april 1 special. Your blog is fun to read. I laughed hysterically reading about your daughter's jealousy over you getting a mani.

Jill

Giraffikiki Kids said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the details. Can't wait to see what you've got cooked up here, Laurie. :) Shelley

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

Congratulations on 2 years...Your design are Fabulous! ~Patricia