Sunday, February 10, 2008

Offended?


Who would have ever thought Miss Kylie would have been offended over a mani?! Well, part of the Natural light studio brings a mani, right?

Kylie: We're getting a mani in the mail!
Mommy: Yes and when she arrives, I'll put her together.
Kylie: Well can I play with her?
Mommy: Uh, no baby.. she is for mommy to put customs on and photograph.
Kylie: WHAT??? I thought I was YOUR MODEL and took pictures?
Mommy: You are baby, but sometimes I will need to use the mannequin.
Kylie: But will she get a movie for every two sets?

OMWord, she's killing me! ROFLMBO Kylie gets a movie for every two sets she models so I guess she feels like she is going to get gyped!

Miss Kim, this is your sweeties set that will be mailed out tomorrow. It fits perfectly on my 2/3 mani! Hope you are most pleased!

5 comments:

Timi said...

Omg Laurie, I needed a good laugh! Your daughter is the sweetest :) Love the set too!

Regena said...

Look out Laurie, Kylie might go union you!! LOLOL

janae said...

My girls need an agent! If they got a movie for every 2 sets they modeled, I would be broke. We have a mani too. The girls have named her Sally. When Brooklyn doesn't feel like modeling she says, "Maybe Sally wants to wear this set". Manis are easy to work with, and your sets are beautiful. But that little Kylie is so gorgeous!

Laurie said...

Oh Gesh Kari, Kylie hasn't named ours yet! I also like how "still" the mani's are! LOL Thanks for your sweet words...

Hipchick said...

ooh m gosh--what a sweetie Kylie is, and already a great business sense-woo hoo! :)

rhonda