Monday, February 4, 2008

Part Two: Natural Light Studio

Ok, so it STILL is not finished! I can't believe how much river rock this thing is needing! ROFLMBO Ok, so I got really excited this weekend and was more interested in taking some pictures than finishing up the studio.

Wednesday, the wroght iron table and chairs will be in and I suppose at that point I could go pick up the final 10 bags of river rock and the old wooden window!

Take a peek... These are two resells I'm going to be listing on Tuesday that was taken in my half finished Outdoor, Natural Light Studio!




2 comments:

janae said...

And your outdoor studio looks even better with your beautiful daughter in it. You just don't appreciate a studio until you have to set one up yourself. Can't wait to see more.

Amy said...

Laurie - what a great idea! That should save you tons of time - and more time to sew lol!