Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new model added!

I've been on a local search for a few little models to assist me with showcasing *Blowin*Bubbles*Boutique* designs. I am pleased to share with you all, the first model of two!

Please meet Miss Katie. She is one of the sweetest little girls I have had the pleasure to photograph. She is a natural. At only 21 months of age, Miss Katie follows directions and loves to be in front of the camera.

With the heat and the intense Florida sun, modeling can be difficult and tiring. Miss Katie was such a trooper... she modeled 2 sets, and let me say, I do believe she would have done another! Katie is full of sweet energy which made this shoot all to fun!

In attendance of the photo shoot was my handy assistant, Miss Kylie. She is a crucial part of the business. She gave direction to Miss Katie and made it all so easy peasy! Miss Kylie was sure to give Katie all her tips. My favorite one was, "Look Katie, Winnie the Pooh is inside the camera!" "Can you see him waving to you?" Ahhhh... pure sweetness.

I'm not going to post a full shot just yet! You'll have to wait for the guest launch I am doing with The*Fairy*Godmothers on July 7th!

Here is Miss Katie!


No comments: