Saturday, June 27, 2009

HAPPY SUMMER YA'LL!

Miss Kylie loves to swim... I haven't been able to get in the pool yet... man, I can't wait! Mr Alligator keeps us informed of the water temperature and can you believe our pool has been 90 degrees? Gesh, I thought taking a dip in the pool was to cool you down on a hot summer day! LOL Can you say HUGE bathtub? LOL



With in the last week, Kylie has been braving the water... she officially loves to jump in! What a splash this girl makes!



And here she is, swimming over to the deck so mommy can take a picture!



We are going on a quest to find a pool slide today. Kylie has decided how she would like to spend her Christmas and birthday money she has been saving! If you remember, she saved her money for well over a year to buy that trampoline that she loves so much!

I can't leave with out sharing something VERY important to anyone who has children that resides near water or has a pool. PLEASE, never leave a child unattended near water. Remember, you CAN drown in as little as an inch of water. Responding to the scene of a drowning has etched a memory in my head that I pray no one ever has to endure....

A few years ago, I enrolled Kylie in a life saving program called ISR. Infant Swim Resourse. This is not swimming lessons, it is a survival course. If you've never heard of this survival program, go check it out. Find an instructor near you and take your child. It cost us around $800.00 for the whole program, but let me just say... I am confident that if my baby were to somehow get thrown from our boat and her vest somehow came off, she could save herself. GO CHECK IT OUT, a childs life.... PRICELESS!

HAPPY SUMMER YA'LL!!!

No comments: