Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daddy needs a new cap!

DH has been telling me that his welder's hat (cap that he wears under his hard hat) is wearing out and I really should make him one! I say, "Ok, I'm up for that!" "How about taking a stroll in my sewing studio and pick out some fabric?" (He he he he, is almost all girlie stuff!)

Can you believe he found some way cool, old, Curious George fabric and a co-ordinate for a cap? I had to go a step above and beyond and make his cap reversible, after all, I love him more than anything in the world! (and my hat HAD to be better than one he could buy from the Union Hall!!!!)

So here he is modeling his new, reversible welder's cap! One side is a rodeo Curious George and the other side is all lasso rope!







Did I mention, he picked up some FAT QUARTERS from Wal Mart for me to make him some more! ROFLMBO I love you, honey!

Have a beautiful Sunday...
Laurie

No comments: