Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little Wednesday vent, please!




I couldn't sleep last night, I was just so aggrevated with my Ebay listing that I picked apart the top, reworked it, and rephotographed it all by the break of dawn!


Here I sit, editing my pictures and tears are just pouring down my face. You ask why, well look at this picture and I bet you can guess!!! Where in the earth did my baby go? When did she go and get all grown up looking? I typically keep Kylie's hair tied up and braided. This morning she asked to let it down, so I caved and let her. Her hair is so long, it gets so tangled and it is a nightmare to comb! LOL Wow, wow, wow!!! I just can't believe how much she has grown, it just seems like yesterday I was potty training her... ****sniff, sniff****


This all brings me to share with each of you... treasure each and every moment with your little ones, you can never bring this time back. Tell your sweets just how much you love them and hug em to pieces as much as you can!


I hope you all have a blessed day today!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Laurie, she is just precious!!!! And I can totally relate. I blinked and my baby girl turned 13 :(

HUGS momma!!

Jessica said...

Awww, look at her! She is a little beauty!