Sunday, January 4, 2009

300 pictures later....

Today the family took a trip into Orlando. We went for several things... I wanted to visit a few boutique's to see if any of the owners have heard of the new CPSIA law...nada, not a one has heard of this. While shopping at some of the larger stores, I spoke with the retail managers, none of which has heard of this either! How can something so large, be so under cover??? Anywho, I'm not getting my panties in a wad just quite yet about this! I have sent my emails and signed my petitions and will wait to see what happens... what else can you do??? LOL

With the camera in tow, a willing little girl and a sweet custom boutique set... we took some fantastic pictures! I just wanted to share my two favorites...




And here are my two "Sleeping Beauties"!!

1 comment:

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Both of your girls are so gorgeous, Laurie!