Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, I NEVER!



So my partner and myself are in a mechanical room at work testing the fire sprinkler system and she spotted this cute little critter. Tiny, cute, harmless... he glares at us and she says to me, "Uh, Laurie... he is going to try to run into the mechanical room!" I said no Mandy, he's just checking us out. Squirrels are curious, we have tons of them at our house.

We watch this booger and let me say, I NEVER! He started digging like no bodies business. We're laughing and snickering, "look at this guy go!" He roots around in this hole he has made, then proceeds to COVER IT UP! Now I kid you not, he took his little paws and covered that hole back up. Then, to top it off, he patted all the mulch back over just so perfectly! At my amazement, I hollared, "WOW, Disney even has it's squirrels trained to clean up!"

I just was amazed, I told my husband... he laughed at me and said squirrels are always hiding things and he was just probaly checking on his loot to make sure we didn't steal it! ROFLMBO

I NEVER!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! We have some that come dig in my flowers and bury peanuts! LOL

janae said...

That's so funny! Yes, Disney is amazing! Love your new set on ebay!