Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE FIRST WINNER!

As you know, I listed the MERGIRL tee on Ebay starting at $2.00 with $2.00 shipping. Kim of MYKIDDIESSTUFF won the auction at $29.99 with $2.00 shipping! The bonus was (and it was a secret, NO ONE knew) my very first bidder would also be getting the tee shirt! I second chanced offered Shannon of ALYSSAS*ARMOIRE the tee for $2.00 with the $2.00 shipping and of course, SHE TOOK IT! Shannon's response was, "Wow what a deal!! Thanks so very much!!"

There will be more exciting things to come this month! HINT.... take photographs of your sweetie in a *Blowin*Bubbles*Boutique* set.... you won't be sorry! I promise!!!

Take a peek at my current set... There will be a suprise involved with this set too... I can't tell you what, but there will be!!!! AND....it won't necessarily be the winner!



GOOD LUCK, AND AGAIN... thank you for making these past two years such a wonderful experience for me... Laurie

3 comments:

RainasDesigns said...

omgosh that is the cutest set!! :-)

YOUVE BEEN TAGGED!! If you want to play, check out the information on my blog. :-)

http:/rainasdesigns.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Aww, thank you so much for your sweet words! That means alot to me!

janae said...

I LOVE this set! SOOOOOOOOOO cute!