Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a little THANK YOU.....


TO THE most amazing artist I know! My dear friend and children's artist, KATHY FRONCZAK of pixie-dust-studio!!!

Kathy is one of the most kind hearted people you will ever encounter in your life! Not just because she is my friend, group mate and co-worker....but because of all the amazing things this woman is, and does!

I've not yet had the pleasure to meet Kathy in person, however it is tops on my list of things to do!

If you haven't had the opportunity to see Kathy's artwork, check it out here!

Last week, Kathy was kind enough to allow me to turn her canvas artwork into artwork on children's clothing! I must say, WWWOOOOWWWZZZZAAA! It turned out to be such a hit for us all!

Kathy, you truly are an amazing woman whom I admire dearly! Love ya girl! Can't wait to introduce Miss Polly in her newest adventure!!!! As one of your buyers said, your work is " AMAZINGLY ENCHANTING"!

Check out Kathy's current listings here on Ebay!

No comments: