Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A NEW GAME



OMGoodness, Kylie wanted to go to ToysRUs to spend some of that Christmas money she recieved. Well after shopping for an hour, we had a new 16 inch bicycle, helmet, bell, painting pad and a game!
This game is so stinkin funny... I was rolling around on the floor laughing at Kylie. There is this elephant hat(?) headband that you must put on to pick up the wizzles... well it has velcro on the trunk. I really have to get a picture for you to get the effect! If you have toddlers, and you like to play games, this one is a MUST!!! Currently it is exclusive to ToysRUs! I think it was around 20 bucks, and man was it worth every penny! Seeing her giggle, running, flapping and hopping around to find the wizzles before the time ran out was just priceless!

6 comments:

janae said...

This sounds like a great game. And we love anything Suess. I might have to check this one out. I added your blog to my friends and fam list.

Annette said...

Don't you love that Christmas money!!!! I have one TIGHTWAD. The other one...it burns a hole in her pocket until it's spent!!! lol

Glad she found something GOOD!!!!

Laurie said...

Sounds great Kari! We love Suess too! Kylie informed me today she wanted the other Suess game, sing it loud or something like that! LOL Guess we're off to ToysRUs again this weekend. After all, she has 60.00 left to spend! HE HE HE

janae said...

That's pretty good she has that much left! Let us know if the other game is as fun.

Holly Stocke said...

Peyton's just getting into games, so I'll have to check that one out. Sounds like fun!

Hol

Love said...

oh my girls will love this game...sounds fun!!