Thursday, September 13, 2007

Swimming Rooster?????????


Ok, now this is just too funny! I am minding my own business...sewing along and my husband runs into my studio and says to me.... "Hurry, you MUST come out back... your NOT going to want to miss this!" I am thinking maybe my horses are playing rough or something... so I am running through the house, my 15 year old on my heels and Miss Kylie and daddy are saying, "look mommy, that rooster can swim!" OMG, I told my husband get that thing out of our pool, they have cooties! Then I thought for a moment, and said, no wait.... I have got to get a picture, no one is going to believe this! Amazingly enough, I think this little guy was enjoying himself, he was ducking under the water and just poking around. He was very calm and my husband picked him right out and set him free!

3 comments:

R.Pasibe*5 said...

Love the vivid colors in that pic--looks awesome!! How funny, that rooster needed to cool off!! :)

rhonda

Timi said...

I can't believe a rooster taking a swim? How funny! (btw the photo is incredible)

Willow Tree said...

Well I have never seen a rooster take a swim! LOL Thanks for sharing-Brooke