Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ok, I am getting SOOO excited. I am flying across the entire country to meet 4 girls from my Ebay group, Wisterialane. We are meeting up in Seattle at the end of the month to attend a fabric expo! I am sooo stinkin excited, the time just can't pass quick enough! We are spending a loooong weekend out there! I can't wait to meet the girls, and my partner in crime... Christine of BoutiqueGenMarie! Linda of LilyandEbony is such a doll, she is hosting us girls in her home! I had the pleasure to meet up with her a few months back when she was down visiting her daughter at Eckerd! Timi of cinnamongirl*studio and Jenn of felicitys*flair will be there as well and I am as equally excited to meet both of these girls! I am sure there will be a lot of coffee consumed and a lot of girl talk! Is it the end of September yet???? I sure wish all the girls could make it to Seattle... one day we are all going to meet up, it is just a MUST!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

that's sooo cool!!Wish I was going too. SO fun!

Hey girl I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.

:)wendy

Jessica said...

BOOHOO...I'm so jealous!! I want to go too!! But since I can't, yall have a good time and we'll all be waiting to hear the details!

Laurie said...

Yikes Wendy... I am too new for this.. I am still learning! I am going to have to pass this time girlie!!! I wish you all were coming too!!! Jess, we will fill ya in chickie!!!

HUGS!
Laurie