Thursday, June 28, 2007

My current Ebay listing

Bare with me, this is my second attempt to share with you my current Ebay listing! This is all new to me, and I am trying to wing it!

Well, I see I have a picture...

This is my sweet Kylie with her ever so loved Sherbert aka Sherbie! Sherbie has been with Kylie since the day she has been born. He's been wrestled, pee'd on, drug in the dirt, LOST, LOVED, rode a horse, ate a lolli pop, you name it, Sherbie's done it!

Sherbie is pretty darn important in our house, why... because the princess says so!





4 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your new blog!! I added you to mine!

Wendy said...

welcome to the world of blogging
:)wendy

Laurie said...

Thank you girls... I'll be looking for some tips!

Hugs!!!

Christine said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!