Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kylie's friend, Booger



This is Booger! Kylie was outside playing on the porch about a month ago with her friends and I heard this intense giggling! I went out to see what all the happiness was. Out in the yard was a momma bull dog and a puppy. On the porch was Kylie, Gabe, Mathew and THIS puppy! He snuggles up to the kids and decided this was his new home... Momma was running back and forth on the fence line trying to entice her offspring to "let's get outta here"... but Booger found his place in life and it was going to be with Kylie.

Kylie has a natural adoration for animals! She loves animals and will adopt anything... and I mean anything, that we will allow her to!

I really didn't want another dog, but, what the princess wants, the princess gets! Says who? Says Kylie, she is so stinkin convincing! "He needs me mommy!" Where does a four year old come up with this stuff? He needs her? Darling husband says it is meant to be, they found each other.

Well, we figure Booger to be about 10 weeks old now. He is pretty stinkin cute, he is so calm and good. So I guess he is here to stay!

Oh, the name came on because my husband called him a little booger for always getting up under everyone's feet! Booger just wants to be LOVED! And I will add, he gets plenty of that around here!

2 comments:

Christine said...

He is so cute!!!!! I love him!

Jessica said...

Cute doggy and story!! Kylie is so funny!