Friday, June 29, 2007

A day dedicated to my Mom & Dad!


It's Friday! Yeah!!! For some reason, I have had my mom and dad on my mind today. So I decided that today's post was going to be dedicated to my wonderful parents!


Mom and dad, you may never read this but this day is dedicated to you two! I love you both with all my heart! You both have taught me so much through the years. You stood by me, even when you disagreed with my choices. I love you both with all my heart! When I was at rock bottom, you were there to pick me up. I love you both with all my heart!


Parenting, comprising all the tasks involved in raising a child to an independent adult.


You both taught me how to stand up for myself, take care of myself and fight for what I believe in. I love you both with all my heart!


There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. — Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887), American preacher, speaker and writer.


You both have taught me how to love unconditionally, it took awhile... but you did it! I love you both with all my heart!


I just want to thank you both for loving me unconditionally through the years! I love you both with all my heart!

2 comments:

mylittlefairytales said...

Very sweet Laurie! Hopefully they will read your heartfelt dedication!! -cammie

Jessica said...

Sweet:)!