Friday, January 15, 2010

We're home, and worn out!

We are finally home. We flew in late Wednesday night. Fabulous news!!!! Kylie will be going to hollywood!

Ipop was so much fun! What a great experience. I'm going to toot miss kylie's horn for her. She brought home 5 trophies, 2 medals and we are waiting for ipop to release the rest of the honorable mentions!!!

I am very proud of kylie's accomishments! She brought home "the star of the year" award! This is such a huge honor!

Kylie had the time of her life, and we couldn't be more proud to share with everyone that she had 13 callbacks! We've narrowed our interests for an agent down to 5. We will be flying back to la in the next week or two, to meet with the agents, review their contracts and hopefully sign. Two agents want her to sign now and start auditioning for the pilots that will be starting soon! We couldn't be more thrilled.

Daddy will be taking miss Kylie out for 3/4 months! It's going to be hard on me as a mom, but I love her and this is what she really wants. The agents loved her and we have many options.

God willing, she will be on the big screen. They all feel confident she will be there!!!

I will post pictures soon, I am still trying to recover.

Thank you to all who have been following kylie's story and your emails, support and kind wishes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOOOOOOO exciting. I have been wondering how things were going. I am not surprised at the news, as I knew Kylie has that "special" quality. It sounds like you all are in for a really fun ride with many new adventures ahead. I can not wait to see what comes next for your family. Hugs to you and HAVE fun with this!!:) Be sure and tell Miss Kylie Congrats from Pixie!!:)

Mande said...

Sooo excited for you & Kylie. This is such fantastic news. She has that "it" factor and that sweetness that will make anyone who sees her fall in love. Cannot wait to see her on the big screen. :) You have been in my thoughts & prayers and I hope you are feeling better every day.

  said...

Hi Laurie!!OMG what great news!! Kylie is a star!! She is so precious. Congrats to her and good luck!!

Mary

Wendy said...

wowowowwow that is so exciting. Good luck Miss Kylie!!!