Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2 more days!

Friends, it is becoming so real. We are off to LA in just 2 short days. I wanted to share with you some photos from a shoot Kylie did in West Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago. I just adore them and I think they turned out great! John, the photographer was phenomenal. He is British and I do believe Kylie fell in love with his accent. She was putty in his hands! LOL, he said she was the easiest and most cooperative child he has ever worked with. I was so proud, it was a long shoot for her... 4 hours. 2 hours drive down, 2 hours drive home, but SOOOOOO worth it.

HERE SHE IS IN HER RUNWAY SET, SHE IS MISSING THE JACKET AND YOU CAN'T SEE THE CUTE TIGHTS AND BOOTS!


THIS IS HER DOING A FASHION SHOT, SHE LOOKS SO GROWN TO ME!


AND I CALL THIS SHOT HER "RALPH LAUREN" LOOK!


THE HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTIST WAS A GEM, KYLIE JUST LOVED THE LIPSTICK AND HAIRDO'S SHE WAS DOING! KYLIE SAID SHE FELT LIKE A PRINCESS. *SMILES* I WISH I COULD PACK HER IN MY SUITCASE AND BRING HER TO LA!

Again, thank you all for your supportive emails and well wishes. I promise to "TRY" to update while in LA. I'm not certain what sort of time I will have, but if I can't, I will share as soon as we get home!

I hope you all had a beautiful CHRISTmas and a wonderful New Years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these Kylie pics. I have had you guys on my mind. Hoping you are having an amazing time!:) Can not wait to hear all about it!!