Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhh, it's done!




I was so happy when this dress was finished, I just couldn't wait to take pictures on the beach. Eh em, NOT when there was a tornado whipping around! Yes, how dare mother nature throw a tornado my way when it is time to photograph! LOL

Yesterday morning, Vance and I quickly ran to Lowes to buy some "supplies". ROFLMBO I got this idea that if I bought 2 shop lights with 300 watt bulbs, I could create some great indoor pictures! Bahhhaaaa hahhahahaha! Kudo's to all you indoor photographers, you have my complete respect!

We finally went for a second shot after dinner and decided that standing by the front door, with it open, was our only hope for some natural light. It was raining and gloomy, but it was some light!

Check out the auction here on Ebay, I hope you'll enjoy!

No comments: