Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS DAY ramblins'

Well what a beautiful day it turned out to be...the sun was shining, the kids were happy, my husband cooked breakfast and I had my cup of coffee!



This year Kylie put in for a pink tree! It was tiny... We are used to having a tree at least 7' and REAL!!! What the heck we said, lets give it a whirl! It was 17.88 at Wally World and money was tight this month.



Kylie got her ever so wanted, American Girl doll! I was lucky enough to be able to get a great discount on 5 Disney girl outfits for her dolly to wear! Thank goodness I made my purchases just after Thanksgiving, what a life saver!



I hope each of you had an equally beautiful holiday! God Bless... Laurie

6 comments:

Love said...

i linked here from wendy's...

beautiful little girl you have! =)

my girls would LOVE a pink tree if they would have known it were available!! =)

Laurie said...

Thanks Love! Every little girls needs a pink tree, at least once!

Laurie

Christine said...

Love that pink tree!

Kylie looks so happy!

Timi said...

Oh she looks so happy with her new dolly & love the tree! Great photos Laurie!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

I LOVE that tree! Looks like you have a wonderful holiday.

Hipchick said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics girly!! And what a perfect pink tree for a Princess. Kylie is such a doll and that big smile is too sweet!

rhonda