Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miss Chelsea

Miss Chelsea is finally a senior! I am so proud of her. She has a year left to finalize her plans for her college future. This will be her third year that she has been duel enrolled in our community college. Momma loves FREE college! What a great way to jump start your college education. It has been a long and hard road for Chelsea, but well worth it.

Chelsea asked me last week to take her senior pictures. I was a bit reluctant, but now very happy that I did. I think they turned out wonderful.

Family, your pictures will be in the mail soon!




2 comments:

Mande said...

Laurie, you are so talented in all you do. Gorgeous pictures!

I just read your newsletter. You are in my prayers.

Laurie said...

Ahhh, thank you Mande... you are too sweet! I will have to share your post with Chelsea, she will be so happy!

Thank you for your prayers, that really means a lot to me!

Have a blessed day!