Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My 1st GRANDBABY!



Yep, I have a new addition to my family! Baby Evret! Isn't he just the SWEETEST! I never thought I would be a Nana at thirt-wellnevermind that!

A dear friend of mine wrote this and she will never know how much this meant to me....

I think of Evret as I read Ps. 139...Verse 5-God has been behind Evret, and before him, and laid his hand upon him.
Vs 15-Evret's substance was not hid from God when God made him in his mother's womb.
Vs16-God saw Evret before he was even born, and scheduled each day of his life before he even began to breathe. Every day of Evret's life has been recorded in God's book.

Laurie-God is watching over this child! And He hears and answers a praying grandmother!!!!
Love to you!

4 comments:

janae said...

You are so young to be a grandma! And you look great. He is precious. Congrats!

Laurie said...

Thank you Kari, he is such a precious blessing!

Holly Stocke said...

What a surprise! Congrats!!!!!

It's Me: Jennie said...

Love your blog Laurie! Just found you! Your Grandbaby is DARLING! Stop by mine if you get a chance, happy Sunday :0)

Jennifer